Fichtner Water & Transportation is a renowned engineering company specialising in infrastructure projects worldwide. Our activities focus on the areas of water supply and sewage, waste, traffic and transport, environmental engineering, mining, geotechnics and offshore wind power.
We successfully and effectively handle national and international project and consulting jobs, working side by side with our clients. Our multinational team of 200 experts stands ready to support you at seven locations throughout Germany, and at numerous subsidiaries and project offices across the world.
As part of the Fichtner Group, which has a staff of over 1,500, we have access to additional specialist competencies in the areas of energy management, process engineering and general management. The personnel resources of the Fichtner Group enable us to handle complex and highly specialised consulting and planning jobs in a transdisciplinary team.
We offer all of the essential planning and advisory services required to build and operate structures and facilities in our business segments.
Our main services include:
- Studies (technology – economics – environment - sociology)
- Concepts and planning for project preparation
- Planning and assistance in awarding contracts
- Construction site management, site supervision and management
- Technical assistance
- Education, training and technology transfer
- Management and business consultancy
You can add Youtube or Vimeo videos here.
Enter here your PDF Download files.
Middle and South America
Check here the environmental awards you got in past.
- Energy Efficiency
- Sustainable Water Management
- Water production and processing
- Water network
- Water treatment
- Centralised water treatment (e.g. cleaning, removal of trace substances)
- Decentralised water treatment (e.g. small treatment plants)
- Sludge treatment (e.g. gasification)
- Recovery of materials through treatment of waste water (e.g. metals, phosphates)
- Energy management of treatment plants (e.g. energy-efficient machines)
- Heat recovery from waste water (heat exchangers for canalisation)
- Efficient water usage
- Protection of water resources
- Soil Protection
- Air Pollution Control
50 - 249
10 M€ - 50 M€
set your environmental networks
T+49 711 8995 444