M+W Group, with headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany, is one of the leading global companies in the field of high-tech engineering, procurement and construction. From concept development to turnkey solutions, the Group manages projects of all sizes for many industries.
Founded in 1912, the company is recognized today as a market leader in several segments, such as the semiconductor and photovoltaic industries.
In 2013, M+W Group generated an order intake of 3.03 billion euros and revenues of 2.56 billion euros with around 8,500 employees.
Europe (without Danube region)
Australia - Oceania
- Environmental friendly energy generation and storage
- Renewable energies
- Environmentally friendly use of fossil fuels
- Storage technologies
- Energy Efficiency
- Crosscutting technologies for industry
- Energy efficient buildings
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Air Pollution Control