Our present fields of activities:
- Engine test beds
- Control- and measuring equipment for engine test beds
- Transportable engine supports
- Mounting and preparation of engines for tests under load
- Bullet velocity meters
- Other controls, e.g. program control units for turningtarget systems for pistol competitions
- Method for winding up cables etc.
The company was founded in 1963 when Leopold Weinlich received an order of the Schnellpressenfabrik Heidelberg AG (now Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG) for the development of a numerical control for a milling machine.
You can add Youtube or Vimeo videos here.
Europe (without Danube region)
Australia - Oceania
Check here the environmental awards you got in past.
1 - 9
set your environmental networks